In 2010 Duncan introduced himself to me via a social website that is tailored towards businesses.We exchanged email addresses and I explained to him I have access to large pools of bank reo's.

He emailed me with the intent to request REO's from me to post on his company website. I told him that may be a great idea as long as its direct buyers to engage in the purchasing. He further explained that he would be able to work out the particulars later but the idea of my access to direct sources would work well with what his mission is. After 2-3 emails of my direct bank product Duncan asked if I would consider letting him post our product on his site.

I explained to him that my product comes from a direct source and that it was a conflict to post it on the web, that these investors must deal directly with me due to the fact that if the bank sees any of this it would jeopardize our relationship as we are a Neighborhood community revitalization organization 501c3. After Months of his insistence and I would not comply Duncan then decides to get angry because his IDEA was against our protocol and Place my name on his BLACK LIST as well as OTHERS that DO NOT PLAY HIS GAME and tarnish their name. After I got a tip from a very good friend that my name was on the INTERNET for "BLACKLIST" I CONTACTED Duncan and requested the removal of my name on his site. Duncan then goes to say lies like "YOU OWE ME MONEY", "YOU CIRCUMVENTED ME".

I asked him to produce any type of signed documents that say I even considered to do BUSINESS WITH DUNCAN. He NEVER HAS , NOR CAN HE. His position is to devalue peoples reputation as a means to get them to comply with his request. Whether it is legal or not.

Duncan is the LOWEST OF BUSINESS PROFESSIONALS THAT EXIST. HE HAS NO MORALS AND CHEATS PEOPLE OUT OF EVERYTHING THEY WORK HARD FOR. WE HAVE NEVER EVER CONDUCTED BUSINESS AND NEVER WILL. After a year plus of my request, I again asked Him out of courtesy to remove my name.

He the replies "Sorry. You owe us money. That information stands. You did indeed try to circumvent us, (knowingly or unknowingly) .

We also have you on record for ordering one of our products and charging back." HIS ACTS AS A PERSON DESERVES THE LOWEST RESULTS THAT ANY MAN CAN RECEIVE. HE IS CHEAP, HE STANDS FOR NOTHING HONEST. AND SHOULD BE SUED FOR LIBEL BY ALL THE OTHERS THAT ARE OUT THERE.

AS I CONTINUE TO SEARCH HIS NAME ON GOOGLE, MOST OF WHAT I SEE OF HIS COMPANY IF "

duncan wierman master scam artist".DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS INDIVIDUAL OR HIS COMPANY

Had an Experience with Bank REO Property Deals?

Comments

dwierman
Easley, South Carolina, United States #630733

I am aware that there are going to be certain individuals or companies that do not like the fact that we posted our blacklist online. The purpose of our blacklist is to simply advise others to take caution when dealing with the those upon the list. ( What Rip Off Report is to the general public, our blacklist is for the REO / Note Industry)

We do not put people on the list without due cause. The blacklist is our personal opinion which is protected under the First Amendment. We state these facts of a personal experience in non-malicious language! We are not resorting to name calling, or making false accusations.

There is just too much nonsense being spoken, daisy chains being created and deals being screwed up by intermediaries. I understand that everyone wants to earn a buck from the business, but I believe that integrity and ethics should be our guide.

I find this post quite strange as we do not source product from any individual claiming to represent product from someone else. This is not our business model.

Our company sources REO's and NPNs from small regional banks and credit unions. We do not work with other brokers, or major banks as the writer claims to represent.

Below are the only reasons someone would end up on our "blacklist":

1. Circumvention of NCND's (Non Compete / Non Disclosure agreements)

2. Providing False Proof of Fund

3. Misrepresenting their position. ie. Claiming to be a...

4. Non-Performance

5. Using our tapes as their own and shopping them out.

If anyone in the industry would like specifics on any individual on the blacklist, they are free to contact us for details. This is not character assassination as claimed. We state these facts of a personal experience in non-malicious language!

The real players in the Bulk REO and NPN space, are well aware of the "pretenders". These" want-to-be" investors end up creating daisy chains that never result in success. These people will waste your time.

I feel it is in the industry's best interest to identify the culprits who are not ethical or waste time. You can find the Bulk REO Black List HERE, We are simply advising others to take caution with the named individuals and companies.

You can consider our blacklist similar to the RipOff Report.

I challenge the writer of the complaint to identify himself so you can have the full story.